Thursday, September 19, 2013

Catching up!

So I found some pictures on our phones that I had to blog about. So here they are:


Before school started, we got Ridge a helmet since he would be riding with Cambree to school. He was so excited about his helmet he wouldn't take it off. He looked so cute with it on. Notice the foot pose yet again haha.
 We made a very quick trip to the valley for cousin Bubba's wedding reception. It was fun to do some more dancing with the family.


 I just have to say, I have an amazing husband. He doesn't like to dance at all, but for his girls he will and he actually enjoys it. It was neat for me to see those special moments.
 Here's some damage pictures from the bad rain storm we got. As you can see, it washed away all the dirt down to the pipes next to the stairs.



 Brielle got herself up on the tv console to get closer.
 Cousin Hunter danced with Cambree at the reception and she was in literal heaven.






 My mom got the kids their costumes for me at Costco and so the kids HAD to try them on.
 Oh, here's another picture of the storm
 Girls are both Tangled this year.





 More damage from that storm

 This was just a sunday that the kids were looking extra cute and extra old to me.


 Just loved this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment