Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Annual Allen Halloween Block Party

We held our 3rd Annual Allen Block Party this past Monday. It was a blast. We had about 100 people show up. We did a chili cook off, bounce house, costume parade and costume contest. It was so much fun. Weather was perfect and was a lot of fun. 

I dressed up as Flo from the Progressive commercials. I had several kids that didn't really know me all that well, really think I was Flo. Hilarious! 

Kids being kids....its a classic picture!

 Brielle was trying to do Ridge's pose :)



 Backyard set up. First time in the backyard.






 This is my good friend and her family. They dressed up and she made their costumes. Aren't they amazing :) They of course won the contest.
 This is my other good friend. Her costume won for most creative.




 Ridge had to try it on of course.

So it was a success. Next year we realize we need a microphone. It was near impossible to coordinate the next event due to noise. Excited to watch this grow every year!

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good blogger Chantel! I'm calling you tomorrow to get tips on making a blog book.

    ReplyDelete