Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year 2015

It has been a solid year since I have post anything. This past year was a lot of lows and struggles, but tons of highs as well. This year, in attempt to keep my journaling going, I want to start this blog back up again to be able to make sure I document all those small moments in my families life.

Some of the goals I strive for this year

Blog at least once a month
Exercise daily
Personal Scripture Study
Family Scripture Study
Stress less financially
Take in the small moments more
Let go of the small things
Forgive more
Instill a better relationship with my family

There are so many more things I could add to the list but trying to be realistic. I started school this past fall and its added a new element to my already crazy life. But I am loving the ability I have to learn more. I didn't realize how mush I do love to learn. I also realize I need to not sweat the little things, especially in the moment. Most things won't matter int he long run :).

I love my family and I love my husband and I will strive my best to make sure they know that. Make sure I am doing the best I can as a mother and a wife. This blog is for them to know our families story and know how much love we have within our family walls.

Here's to making 2015 the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment