Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Catching up

So I decided I am going to catch up for my blogbooks. There probably won't be much text just because I don't remember much, but I want to just to capture what we've done. So first off is our cruise we did back in January 2014

We did an adult Allen cruise. It was a lot of fun. This was our ship. We all flew Southwest to California and took a limo to our cruise. It was on Princess and went to Ensenada, and Catalina. Short but fun.

 This became a huge joke of the trip. So apparently when we were shipping off, Connie couldn't find anyone to take a picture with. So she took a selfie. Well that became a theme of the cruise. At the end of the cruise, she did a flipogram of all the selfies she took on the cruise to the song 'All by myself'. We all died laughing several times over this.





 Some people got off in San Diego and did the ship there. I had already done it so opted to stay on board and relax with the other girls. These were from the ship.













 Some of the highlights was requesting the guys to go up and do a kareoke to "Backstreet Boys". They did it.

They were very well known on the ship by the time we left. Most staff knew the 'Allen Boys'

Connie and Aaron were chosen for the newly wed game. It was HILARIOUS!!

 I had so much fun hanging out with my sil. Some of the best times ever. I finally learned how to french braid too. Thanks April!! We need to do this again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment