Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cambree's Baptism- Picture Overload

For Cambree's baptism, I knew I wanted to do some special pictures for her. There was a field close by that had wheat growing in it. I knew I wanted to try that spot with Cambree in her white dress. I loved how they turned out. We then went to the Gila Valley Temple for a few more shots. I couldn't help but think of her in a few more years, getting married. Made me quite emotional realizing how fast time is flying with my kids. 

















































 Cambree was baptized with Aiden Scarlett. They do it by wards down here. So they shared the program.
 These were all of Cambree's items from her baptism.


























 Kayla and Tesia brought this idea to life. I had seen it and thought it would be perfect for her baptism. I loved it.

 We had sub sandwiches after the baptism for everyone. We had so many show up and it was great to see the support. Cambree is truly a lucky and special little girl to have so many come to support her.













No comments:

Post a Comment