Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Little Bit of Random

Before I end 2014- I want to include these pictures. They were all a bit random so didn't know where to post them. 


 Ridge's version of making his bed.



 Oh Brielle and her awesome fashion

 Brecklynn loves to make pictures for us. This one she made and even taped it to our wall for us.

 Brielle is quite a hard kid in preschool. She knows I can't do much for her during preschool. Well she asked me to make her chocolate milk during preschool one day. I told her I couldn't do it. So she took it upon herself to do it. Mind you, she has NEVER made it before. She got a chair to get the milk out of the fridge. Then she attempted to pour the milk....
 Ya- this was the result. She tried to clean it up before I saw it.
 Cambree has a good friend named Marli. She lives down the street and comes over a lot. These girls make music videos, plays, plays school etc. Well this day they made a big crossword puzzle for Curtis and I.


 Fashion again- notice the socks.
 Makeup lessons....


 Curtis dancing with Brielle
 Aunt Tesia made them an awesome fort...


No comments:

Post a Comment