Saturday, May 18, 2013

2 Mother's Day Teas

We had our Mother's Day teas. I always enjoy these days so much. This year my kids got to do two Mother's Day Teas which meant doing the special things with 2 different Grandmas. My mom came down for one day with Pat and the second was Pat and GG. What a neat thing for my kids to get to experience this with them.

This was my last year with 3 kids at home. Bitter sweet!

Brielle was a handful this year. She wanted to do EVERYTHING that everyone else was doing and kept having melt downs. Made it difficult but then she's so cute :)

Ridge got to pamper GG
Giving her a massage

Brecklynn got to do Nana

See...told you Brielle had to do it too :)
Shaving GG



Some of the refreshments.











This was the first Mother's Day Tea

Ridge did Pat on this day.
Brecklynn got my mom


Brielle painting nails.



Shaving legs




I just think its so neat that my kids get to do this with their Grandmas and even their Great Grandma. I do envy the experience, but what a memory they get to have with them. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment