Saturday, May 18, 2013

Preschool Wrap Up

This is just a post about the last few things we've been doing in preschool. 


For teacher appreciation week my students spoiled me. Every day I got lots of candy, lotion etc. 
 We did water color paintings and of course Brielle had to do it too. She had to drink it as well.

I do a cook book for Mother's Day tea and take a picture of the kids as chefs. Brielle had to wear it too.





 Just some pictures of the kids with their friends. Brecklynn's best friend in the younger class is Keira Ochoa

 Here's the younger class
 Ridge has a lot of good friends in either class. Here's some in the older class.

 Here's the older class.
 At the end of the year I take formal pics and ask them what they want to be when they grow up.

















I can't believe this week is graduation. The year has gone by SO fast. Next year Ridge will be in school with Cambree and I'll only have the two girls with me at home. Going to be weird. Ridge tested 38 out of 39. He's reading and everything so he is beyond ready for school. In fact this past week he learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment