Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cleaning House

I am not a good cook. Not at all. But this was my attempt at getting home cooked meals in the midst of school and chaos :). I did a day of freezer meals. The prep wasn't as bad as I thought and they have been amazing to have. 



 When I get in the reorganizing mood- every part of my house will be touched haha. This is my side of the closet.
 This is the center part
 And that little dresser is our new addition. It was Curtis' grandpa's. Super special to have a piece like that in our home.


 My under sinks have driven me crazy. So I found these stacking bins at the dollar tree. They aren't the color I would usually like, but I can't complain for a dollar. This was a great way to get my stuff organized and easy to find.

 My coat closet/ craft closet is just a catch all. It always gets quickly cluttered and drives me crazy. So found some more bins and made some labels to make things easier to locate.






 That organizer is actually an over the door organizer. I folded it in half and hung it on a hanger. It has been a great space for gloves, scarves, hats etc. All those little things that would usually clutter my floor. I also found these drop down bars for the closets. The high bars made it so the kids couldn't/wouldn't hang their coats because they couldn't reach. These bars made it so they could get their own coats, and also put them aways. Hallelujah!
 Under one of my cabinets is another catch all. More for kids papers, and church info. More dollar store bins to the rescue and I have a place for papers to keep and important papers.

 My pantry has always been a headache. Kids couldn't help themselves as much as I liked. So we rearranged and move down cereals so they could serve themselves.
 These baskets are great for the kids to make their lunches as well as just grabbing quick snacks after school. It also saves me money so I can see what we have and what we're lacking super fast.

 Batteries are so hard to keep track of. So I made a small organizer into a battery station. I love how fast it is to find the size I need.

 My two helpers with making tons of muffins for the freezer.




No comments:

Post a Comment