Thursday, August 25, 2016

Valentines

Valentines was a lot of fun this year. Cambree had a 'Valentine' this year.  It was quite cute how excited she was over the whole ordeal. She didn't get him anything, but this boy got her these several things in the picture. After talking to her teacher, we found out that almost the entire class had 'paired' up some how for Valentines and that it was quite hilarious. She said as soon as everyone was 'valentines', they stopped talking to each other, or even looking at each other. They are all so embarrassed and awkward about the whole thing. 

After all the talk about being 'Valentines', Brecklynn placed this card on Curtis' pillow. Sweetest thing ever!

Sunday Valentines





I did the classic Valentine scavenger hunt. I always do clues around the house to lead them to their prize. Usually its a balloon, chocolate and a small trinket of some kind. They love it.











My mom did this for us and I always loved it, so I have continued the tradition with my kids. The night before Valentines, I heart attack their doors with sayings and attributes I love about them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment