Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hair cuts/ Friends and More

For Valentines day, I took pictures of each preschooler in front of this heart back ground. Well, I had to take the opportunity and take pictures of all my kids at the same time. It was also a great way to document Cambree's new shorter hair cut. She looked so much older with it cut short. 







 Having fun with hair styles.
 This little boy is one of my sweet preschoolers that Brielle just loves. She still talks about his all the time.




Brielle was spotlighted about this time, so being that I am the teacher, I got to document what it looked like up on the board haha.








We have friends over A LOT! So this was just one of those days and they were all being super goofy, so had to take a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment