Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ridge's Birthday


For Ridge's birthday, I brought in some doughnuts for his class. He loved it! They all sang to him then enjoyed the goodies. 

 These three are so funny. I am friends with all their mommas, so I had to get a picture of them all together.
 After we did Ridge's class, we headed over to do Brecklynn's art. We did a foil art piece with permanent markers. Soon became a favorite. I love that I can do these things for my kids and be apart of their lives this way.

 Cousin Daisy is in the same class as Brecklynn :)



 GG had to come over as usual for the cute birthday song and little gift.

 Ridge wanted a dino cake. I tried to do what I could for him and made chocolate bones.



 Grandma and Grandpa were down for his birthday and also to see their soccer games and Cambree's volleyball game.


 Of course Ridge had the usual birthday at Nana's.




No comments:

Post a Comment